[mapserver-users] mapfile for OpenStreetMap

Till Adams adams at terrestris.de
Fri Feb 7 00:48:14 PST 2014

Dear Andrea,

there must be somewhere the files for the WMS shootout which are based
on OSM and the structure delivered by imposm.

To find soemwhere here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Benchmarking_2011/

We've setup a osm wms which was originally based on these mapfiles but
is different. So if you do not find them,. come back to me and I will
look for our mapfiles.

That one looks good:
http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/foss4g/benchmarking/wms/2011/mapserver/osm-google.map

Regards, Till

Am 07.02.2014 09:39, schrieb Andrea Peri:
> Hi,
>
> there is some available mapfile able to render the OpenStreetMap datasets ?
>
> I found something but it is using the mapscript, and python.
>
> I not use the mapscript and like to found a mapfile only sample.
>

> --

NEWS:
-> map-it.ulm.de! Das Mitmachportal für Ulm

-> GO Mobile - jetzt WebGIS auch auf Smartphones
-> Jetzt OpenSource! SHOGun - das JavaBackend für WebGIS Anwendungen

terrestris GmbH & Co. KG
Puetzchens Chaussee 56
53227 Bonn
Germany