[mapserver-users] What is the best way to test development versions on Windows?

Donald Kerr donald.kerr at dkerr.co.uk
Thu Feb 13 07:16:40 PST 2014

It would be good if Jeff McKenna could keep MS4W up to date but I realise
that it's a lot of work and Jeff deserves financial compensation for doing
so. It does seem to have lagged behind for some time now. For me, it's
important in that it's a Windows version that some, including me, used as
their introduction to MapServer. I feel that, with it lagging behind too
much, it may push people in another direction which would be a shame for the
MapServer project as a whole.

Regards,

Donald