[mapserver-users] GeoMOOSE Identify Service

Carlo Pelliconi c.pelliconi at sis-ter.it
Fri Feb 14 01:43:49 PST 2014

Hi Jenna,
for the dropdown list you can use the drawer tag in the toolbar section
and insert in it two different tools: one for the parcels, the other for
the ditch.
Then you can customize select.php if you want different behaviour
regarding the selected layer.

I hope this helps.
Best Regards, Carlo

Il 13/02/2014 18:54, jcwalz ha scritto:
> Hello,
>
> I already have the identify tool working from the GeoMOOSE demo. What I
> would like to do is provide a dropdown lists so people can choose to
> identify the parcel information or the ditch information.
>
> Does anyone know how to do this? Any code/sample that could be provided
> would be great.
>
> Thanks!
>

> --

|| SIS.TER SRL || Firma ||
*Carlo Pelliconi*
Responsabile Sistemi Informativi
Tel +39 0542 364034 - Fax +39 0542 612130
c.pelliconi at sis-ter.it <mailto:c.pelliconi at sis-ter.it> - www.sis-ter.it
<http://www.sis-ter.it>

SIS.TER SRL <http://www.sis-ter.it> 	Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/SIS.TERsrl> 	DEKRA
Sis.Ter Srl - Via Mentana, 10 - 40026 Imola (BO) 	Reg. n° 141113005

ATTENZIONE! Le informazioni trasmesse sono da intendersi inviate solo ed
esclusivamente alla persona alla quale sono state indirizzate e possono
contenere materiale strettamente confidenziale e/o riservato. Qualsiasi
utilizzo, ritrasmissione o diffusione delle presenti informazioni, anche
solo parzialmente, sono proibite a tutte le persone o entità diverse dal
destinatario. Se ha ricevuto queste informazioni per errore, contatti
urgentemente il mittente e cancelli immediatamente il materiale dal suo
computer. Rif. D.L. 196/2003.
Pensa all'ambiente prima di stampare questo messaggio.
ATTENTION! The information in this email (which includes any files
transmitted with it) is confidential and may also be legally privileged.
It is intended for the addressee only. Access to this email by anyone
else is unauthorised. It is not to be relied upon by any person other
than the addressee, except with our prior written approval. If no such
approval is given, we will not accept any liability (in negligence or
otherwise) arising from any third party acting. Unauthorised recipients
are required to maintain confidentiality. If you have received this
email in error please notify us immediately, destroy any copies and
delete it from your computer system. Any use, forwarding, printing or
copying of this email is prohibited. Ref. D.L. 196/2003.
Think about the environment before printing.