[mapserver-users] Support to KMZ in Mapserver

Juanma M. R. juanma.mr at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 02:09:21 PST 2014

Dear list,

I am trying to compile mapserver with KMZ support.

I have tried with both, mapserver 6.02 and Mapserver 6.4. The main problem
is:

* How should I add support to KMZ in Mapserver? I have tried compiling from
trunk libkml (as explain here <http://www.gdal.org/ogr/drv_libkml.html> and
here <https://code.google.com/p/libkml/wiki/UserGuide01x>) but I didn't
manage to do it. Is this the correct way or is there a more simplified
method?

Cheers,
Juan Manuel Moreno Rivera.

Sección de Teledetección y SIG / Remote Sensing & GIS group

Instituto de Desarrollo Regional / Institute for Regional Development

Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha / University of Castilla-La Mancha

Tlf: +34 967599200 (Ext: 2623)
http://www.teledeteccionysig.es/