[mapserver-users] OFFSITE and RESAMPLE in MS 6

Sven Schroeter schroeter at netgis.de
Thu Feb 20 06:05:32 PST 2014

Hi,
I changed a project from MapServer 5.6 to MapServer 6.0.2.
I have the problem, that my raster layers look bad, because PROCESSING
RESAMPLE is ignored for rotated GeoTIFF images when OFFSITE is set.
When I take the "OFFSITE 255 255 255" line out, then the RESAMPLE=AVERAGE
setting works and my raster layers look fine, but naturally the single
raster images overlap each other, so I there are white triangles at the
borders/corners.
The same Problem was already posted some times.
I think it could be the wrong sequence of the operations. Maybe in MS 5.6 it
was different?
Is there a solution for it in MS 6?

Greetings
Sven