[mapserver-users] Mapcache settings and caching

TDS tds at tds-net.de
Thu Feb 20 21:14:28 PST 2014

Hello @all,

Is there the possibility to disable expiration of tiles?
When I generate tiles with mapcache_seed once with -z 0,10 and after it
with -z 11,15 mapcache seems not to load tiles from cache and generate
them new. Speed for level 11 and above is slow.
auto_expire is disable and expires is set to 86400. It should only tell
the browser when to reload images.
Do i have to generate tiles in one step, e.g. -z 0,15 to solve this
problem? I will decide when images are re-generated :-)

--
Bye, TDS
mailto:tds at tds-net.de