[mapserver-users] Upgrading Apache and PHP that came with MS4W

EVANS, JAMES R GS-13 USAF ACC 84 RADES/SCZE james.evans.4 at us.af.mil
Mon Feb 24 15:50:04 PST 2014

Hi,
I'm running the dev version of MS4W with Mapcache.   Our security scans are pointing to Apache and PHP that came with MS4W as vulnerabilities.  Our system admin tried updating the Apache, but this caused problems with mod_mapcache.dll.  Has anyone had any luck upgrading the Apache and PHP that came with MS4W without breaking things?  Also, is there a good document describing how to deploy the latest Mapserver/Mapcache on a widows server?
James