[mapserver-users] WMS image display

Dash jimlug at co.clackamas.or.us
Tue Feb 25 07:52:12 PST 2014

Thanks for the response.  The images are in a tif format and we used GDAL to
create the tiling index (gdaltindex command).  We ran the gdalinfo command
against the imagery and nothing out of the ordinary stands out.  The size of
the tile that is giving us trouble is 5471, 5457.  The tile to the west has
a size of 5429, 5400 and the tile to the east has a size of 5489, 5456.
Could this cause an issue?  The metadata and  image structure metadata is
all the same.

We are thinking of manipulating the shapefile index that gdaltindex created.
Possibly changing the location attribute to access a different tile for
testing.

I'm not really sure what else to try.

Thanks.