[mapserver-users] Upgrading to 6.4.x

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Tue Feb 25 13:08:49 PST 2014

All,

Has anyone experienced a problem with MapServer not drawing short segments correct in the newer versions?  I have a V5.4 that is outputting segmented lines (continuous but separate line segments) just fine.  But the V6.4 version is not drawing small (visually) line segments, and leaving gaps in the line.  The problem seems to be related to some sort of pixel threshold, if I zoom in, the lines become visually longer, and they display correctly.

Am I explaining this correctly?

Thanks

Bobb