[mapserver-users] Displaying a line between objet and label

wiltomap wiltoma at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 05:50:24 PST 2014

Dear Steve,

Thank you for your answer. I'm just back from a week off, so sorry for late
reply... I enclose a screenshot of the mapfile I use to display labels. I
have disabled the lines 39 - 40 where I use the LEADERMAXDISTANCE and
LEADERGRIDSTEP parameters. The use of these parameters crashes the layer
display on my website... I think I'm not using them in the right way.

Thanks for additionnal help, if possible !

Thomas  <http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5096560/mapfile.png>