[mapserver-users] Displaying a line between objet and label

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 01:10:30 PST 2014

Thomas,
Label leaders were introduced in 6.2 so you should be fine. Have a look at our examples to see how the mapfile syntax to use activate them: https://github.com/mapserver/msautotest/blob/master/renderers/labels-leader.map

However given your requirements I'm not sure label leaders will result in what you are looking for, as the labels can be offset in any direction w.r.t to the underlying line.

--
thomas