[mapserver-users] MapServer in Visual Studio (C#) not reading Oracle layer after upgrade to 6.4

Lars Lingner gislars+list at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 16 09:58:22 PST 2014

On 16.01.2014 18:19, Hans Wapenaar (GIS Innovations) wrote:
[...]
> But when the oracle maps are read an error is generated: myMap.draw() Error:
> msDrawMap(): Image handling error. Failed to draw layer named 'bebouwd'.

Thats a starting point...

> I replaced all mapserver dll's and the used the new plugin for oracle.
>
> Any suggestions/ideas?

Can you enable or raise debugging output for this layer? See [1] for how
to do it.

It should show whether MapServer can connect to the database or if there
is something wrong with the query result.

Best wishes,

Lars

[1] http://mapserver.org/optimization/debugging.html