[mapserver-users] MapServer in Visual Studio (C#) not reading Oracle layer after upgrade to 6.4

Hans Wapenaar (GIS Innovations) hans.wapenaar at gis-innovations.nl
Fri Jan 17 03:09:01 PST 2014

Oops,

I also found the reason why the dll on a specific location was used. Long
time ago I have added a forced reference to a directory in my source code.
Wanted to make it easy to switch from test server to live server.

Dim strConn as String = "xx/xxx at yyy"
Dim cDir as string = "xxxx"
Dim objlayer As layerObj = myMap.getLayer(il)
If (objlayer.connectiontype = MS_CONNECTION_TYPE.MS_PLUGIN) Then
  objlayer.plugin_library = cDir + "msplugin_oracle.dll"
  objlayer.connection = strConn
End If

Sorry for bothering you.

Hans