[mapserver-users] error building 6.4.1 (undefined reference to `sqlite3_column_table_name')

Andrea Giacomelli pibinko at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 15:31:19 PST 2014

Hi,

I am on debian 6.0.6 - attempting to build mapserver 6.4.1 ...the need for
this comes from the fact that installing the apt-get version, it does not
seem to have support for wms 1.3.0, which I need

the cmake was ok.

going to make, I am getting

/usr/local/lib/libgdal.so: undefined reference to
`sqlite3_column_table_name'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [legend] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/legend.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

so I figure the is some GDAL issue not picked up in the cmake phase...any
suggestions on the next step from here?

TIA for any feedback (I went to the nabble archives, but these seem to be
not reachable right now), and regards

Andrea
http://www.pibinko.org