[mapserver-users] Mapcache: error with Berkeley DB and display tiles

samuelmesa at gmail.com samuelmesa at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 06:04:57 PST 2014

Thanks Andreas for your response. I changed all the permissions to read,
write and the owner, after restarting apache, it fails displaying tiles in
the demo and report the same error:

"failed to aquire connection to bdb backend: unknown error"

I followed the instructions to check the database created with db_sql
according to [1] but I get the same error:

> db5.1_sql ortofoto.db

"ortoforo.db: multiple databases specified but not supported by file"
"Error: file is encrypted or is not a database"

I have little knowledge of this type of database, but I would to evaluate
the loading speed of tiles.

Regards,

Samuel Mesa.

  [1] https://github.com/mapserver/mapcache/issues/58