[mapserver-users] How to throttle msProjectPoint() errors?

Rahkonen Jukka (Tike) jukka.rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Wed Jan 22 07:35:48 PST 2014

Hi,

I get quite a lot of errors into the error log probably because WMS users send requests which are partly or totally outside the area that is valid for the projection. From what I see the service is still usable. It would be OK to get one message line into the errorlog for each request but now I get for example 338 lines from the very same second all with this information:
[Wed Jan 22 16:54:27 2014].434143 msProjectPoint(): Projection library error. proj says: latitude or longitude exceeded limits

Is there any way to throttle these messages?

-Jukka Rahkonen-