[mapserver-users] Mapcache: error with Berkeley DB and display tiles

samuelmesa at gmail.com samuelmesa at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 09:50:24 PST 2014

 Andreas, thanks for the explanation about the Berkeley Database. However, I
have made several changes of permissions and owner of the files produced by
mapcache_seed, and I still get the same error on the OpenLayers demo.

 I don't know if others users have had the same error with Mapcache and
Berkeley Databases in Ubuntu Server.

 Thanks again,

 Samuel.

--