[mapserver-users] One table with multiple GeometryColumns

Jiří Kadlec jirikadlec2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 02:57:45 PST 2014

Hi Thomas,
Thanks for explanation but it's still a bit unclear. I tried to study the
manual on http://mapserver.org/mapfile/projection.html.
Can I define two or more PROJECTION blocks for one LAYER?

What I'm trying to achieve is something like this: In the GetCapabilities
document, the client will see the list of supported projections for each
layer. Something like:

<Layer>
<Name>cryosphere_atlas_north</Name>
<Title>Atlas of the Cryosphere: Northern Hemisphere</Title>
<SRS>EPSG:32661</SRS><SRS>EPSG:4326</SRS><SRS>EPSG:3408</SRS><SRS>EPSG:3410</SRS><SRS>EPSG:3411</SRS><SRS>EPSG:3413</SRS><SRS>EPSG:3571</SRS>

--Jiri

Jiří Kadlec
Research Assistant
Aalto university