[mapserver-users] [MS-master] SLD request and style + label behaviour

Yves Jacolin yves.jacolin at camptocamp.com
Sat May 3 04:58:27 PDT 2014

Hello,

thanks for your answer !

> check is if OSM buildings really have names
Checked and I get correct name values :)

> check if font "sc" can be found
It is in the basemaps repository and in local. All config seems right in
this part

Ok I found where the 'problem' came from: MINFEATURESIZE is auto so in the
scale where the layer is displayed I think no label will be lower than its
geometry size, so no label will be displayed ever.

Y.

:

Mail : yves.jacolin at camptocamp.com
http://www.camptocamp.com