[mapserver-users] itemquery and validation

mathias cunault mathias.cunault at inrap.fr
Sat May 24 13:39:34 PDT 2014

> hello,
>
> (beginner with mapserver 6.4.2)
> Despite researchs on the forum, i did not find answers to my question.
>
> I cant perform an itemquery.
> I read that a validation block has to be created in LAYER (mapfile), it
looks like :

> VALIDATION
>                 "numope" "[a-z]+"
> END
>
> I set qlayer, qitem and querystring in template and, but i get :
>  mapserv(): Web application error. Parameter 'qstring' value fails to
validate. msValidateParameter(): Regular expression error. Parameter
pattern validation failed.

> it means that my regular exp is wrong or that at least 1 value in the
field numope doesn't fit this exp ?

http://www.inrap.fr/newsletter.php

--

*Mathias Cunaultchargé d’opération et de recherche*

*Inrap Tours - 148 av. Maginot37000 TOURS06 32 05 98
96mathias.cunault at inrap.fr <mathias.cunault at inrap.fr>*