[mapserver-users] WFS DescribeFeatureType returns string for all attributes

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca
Fri Oct 10 09:14:41 PDT 2014

Hi,
I'm using mapserv 6.4.1 as a wfs server to publish hundreds of layers.
Most of the Layers are Postgis table or view
DescribeFeatureType on a layer returns "string" as data type for each
attributes. This is an issue when we want to flter on WFS layer.

I saw that this issue was discussed years ago
https://github.com/mapserver/docs/issues/65

Before Adding gml_[item name]_type for each non string attributes of every
layers...Is there a plan to fix this bug?

thank you
Steve