[mapserver-users] Documentation of erlier versions of Mapserver

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Oct 10 14:15:02 PDT 2014

Good catch Michal.

I've checked-in an attempted fix for this, it should be visible soon.
By the way, in the future if you want to report (or maybe submit fixes)
to the docs the best way is to file a ticket here:
https://github.com/mapserver/docs/issues

Speaking for myself, I can't keep up to hundreds of mailing list emails
a day, but tickets are easier to follow.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/