[mapserver-users] Calculation of scale in mapserver

Eichner, Andreas - SID Andreas.Eichner at sid.sachsen.de
Mon Oct 27 05:27:47 PDT 2014

This is part of section "7.2.4.6.9 Scale denominators" of the WMS spec:
For the purposes of this International Standard, the common pixel size is defined to be 0,28 mm × 0,28 mm.
Because arbitrary clients can request maps from a server, the true pixel size of the final rendering device is
unknown to the server.
But in your case you simply need to use the same BBOX for the WFS filter as for the current WMS view.