[mapserver-users] mapserver 6.4.1 - special characters in legend

Jörg Thomsen jt at mapmedia.de
Wed Apr 15 03:53:46 PDT 2015

Hi,

- be sure use a ttf for the labeling of your legend
- use the encoding key within the label-block of your legend-block
- safe your mapfile with the correct encoding -> the same you define in
the mapfile

It has nothing to do with the apache encoding, because mapserver creates
the legend-graphic, apache only serves the raster-file.

I hope it helps, Jörg