[mapserver-users] RE MapServer on centos 7

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca
Mon Apr 27 06:15:41 PDT 2015

you can compile mapserver on centos, I did for centos 6.5
http://mapserver.org/installation/unix.html#compilin

You will need to install the xxxx-devel version of some packages...such as
gdal, postgres, .....

luca paganotti <luca.paganotti at gmail.com>@lists.osgeo.org
Envoyé par : mapserver-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
2015-04-26 10:07

mapserver-users at lists.osgeo.org
cc

Objet
[mapserver-users] MapServer on centos 7

Hi all, I'm in the need of installing mapserver and pmapper on a centos 7
box. I googled for a suitable repo, but the only one I was able to find
was on elgis and is stucked at centos 6. Is there anybody who knows about
a centos 7 one?

I also searched for building instructions but none of what I've found is
targeted to centos 7. Can someone, please, direct me to right source of
info?

I'm not so willing to downgrade to centos 6.

mapserver-users mailing list
mapserver-users at lists.osgeo.org