[mapserver-users] processing scale=auto with float multibands rasters

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 12:27:08 PDT 2015

Hi Jukka, I could open a feature request for this, but before I need
to understand if the results with this strategy are affordable for us.

Infact I do some test with a domain min/max lesser than 2x and it
results unaccepatable for our users. The raster are too poor
contrasted as reported me from our users.
So I'm not sure that an AUTO with a STD stretch and a multiplicator 2x
could be instead an acceptable solution.

I should do more tests...

Thx.