[mapserver-users] Color temperature control (night-time viewing of maps)

blammo Bob.Basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Tue Dec 8 09:10:22 PST 2015

Just resurrecting this thread to post some new info about night viewing.

All,  I stumbled upon a couple of interesting browser plugins for Chrome for
Nighttime viewing of pages.

One is called "Deluminate", the other is called "Dark Reader", they both
work pretty good, I prefer Dark reader so far, but you could install them
both  as I have, and use whichever whenever.

bobb