[mapserver-users] [EXTERNAL] Re: ogc:PropertyIsEqualTo behaves like PropertyIsLike with oracle

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca
Wed Jul 22 12:03:13 PDT 2015

Sorry I only sent log with postgis.
For oracle using GET msOracleSpatialLayerTranslateFilter. String:
 ("[NOM_STAT]" =*"Anto")
But the admin sent me this SQL
SELECT ID, NO_STAT_CLIM, NO_STAT_FADQ, NOM_STAT, LATI_STAT, LONG_STAT,
ALTI_STAT, D_DEB, D_FIN, TIMB_MAJ, USAG_MAJ, rownum, GEOM_POIN FROM
(select * FROM SMDVDP_STAT_METE WHERE EXTRACT(YEAR FROM D_DEB) = 2015)
WHERE  ( REGEXP_LIKE( NOM_STAT, 'Anto','i'  ) )  AND SDO_FILTER(
GEOM_POIN, MDSYS.SDO_GEOMETRY(2003, :srid,
NULL,MDSYS.SDO_ELEM_INFO_ARRAY(1,1003,3),:ordinates ),'querytype=window')
= 'TRUE'

regex is there in GET and POST.
He was confused so he retried and the SQL didn't log. Do you have this
problem that MS logs are incomplete sometimes?
I'm sorry for that...it is translating to regex.

But he still have records when it should not
So  He launch this query directly in oracle
select * FROM SMDVDP_STAT_METE WHERE   REGEXP_LIKE( NOM_STAT, 'Anto','i'
 )
And he got some records. "Anto" doesn't exist. The value is Antonin. This
regex seems to be equivalent to '=', what do you think?

Now I think the problem is his oracle not MS, do you agree?

Michael Smith <michael.smith.erdc at gmail.com>
2015-07-22 14:13

<Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca>
cc
"mapserver-users at lists.osgeo.org" <mapserver-users at lists.osgeo.org>
Objet
Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: [mapserver-users] ogc:PropertyIsEqualTo behaves like
PropertyIsLike with oracle

I don't get the FLTLayerApplyPlainFilterToLayer line.

----
Michael Smith
US Army Corps
Remote Sensing GIS/Center