[mapserver-users] WMS service problem with mapserver mapfile layer classes

gorank kirandziskig at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 08:59:55 PDT 2015

Hi Jorg,
It works with you help. Thanks. Actually I had problem to show
municipalities in qgis but your suggestion to add YEAR in service url,
solves the problem. I use shapefile with Year as attribute name (time series
from 2009 to 2013) so in openlayers I select year from dropdown list and in
the map show values from the shossen column.

I would like from you confirmation url that you gave
http://mapserver.stat.gov.mk/cgi-bin/GDZS/wms?map=/ms4w/apps/GDZS/NAS001_op.map&GODINA=2013&

is final WMS url that users should have from our side, to access our WMS
service?

Goran