[mapserver-users] on the fly projection

Rahkonen Jukka (MML) jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Mon Jun 8 02:24:07 PDT 2015

Hi,

Read about ”wms_srs” from http://mapserver.org/ogc/wms_server.html. Set the PROJECTION of your LAYER into the native EPSG:4326 and be sure to include EPSG:3857 in the “wsm_srs” metadata. I recommend also to set “wms_bbox_extented” into “true” because it helps some clients in locating the layer.

-Jukka Rahkonen-

Ahmet Temiz wrote:

hello

I am wondering if a map file  enables us to on the fly projection.

I have input raster data in epsg :4326 storing in postgis  but output raster
map should be in epsg:3857 as tif.

regards

--
Ahmet Temiz