[mapserver-users] Is this a CGI problem?

TDS tds at tds-net.de
Fri Jun 12 07:21:40 PDT 2015

YesNo :-/

https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/1730
Similar:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/137773/what-does-the-no-version-information-available-error-from-linux-dynamic-linker/156387#156387

The problem is that you have a mixture of library version on your
system, e.g. installed GDAL by packagemanager and later compiled
yourself - on in /usr/lib and on in /usr/local/lib

You can try to remove the other libraries via package manager. So you
have only your compiled libraries later.

Bye, Mathias
mailto:tds at tds-net.de
1+1=10
You have a question? - 42 or RTFM.