[mapserver-users] Rendering OSM Data on Ubuntu 14.04 ?

Karma Kolabor collaborista at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 17:23:39 PDT 2015

Hi,

I found this [1] wiki page about Rendering OSM data on Ubuntu 12.04 -
well, now I would like to ask if these instructions are still valid
for Ubuntu 14.04 or if I will run into problems following that guide?

Also I would like to ask: does exist some script (or some recipe for
any configuration management system) that automates the steps
described in the wiki page, what would make it possible to set this up
without too many options for errors?

Thank you very much for your attention,
Karma

[1] https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/wiki/Rendering-OSM-data-on-Ubuntu-12.04