[mapserver-users] Is there a way to convert a QGIS layout into a ".map" file?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Mar 18 05:20:26 PDT 2015

Hi Michael,

I am with you on how important QGIS is for our workflow.

I am aware of a MapServer plugin that is designed for QGIS 2.x, however
I use the standalone QGIS always, so I have yet to be able to test it
(it is however available with OSGeo4W apparently).  Give it a try:
https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/rt_mapserver_exporter/

The code for it lives on GitHub
(https://github.com/faunalia/rt_mapserver_exporter), so maybe some
passionate MapServer devs can contribute.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/