[mapserver-users] GDal Mini drivers and php script under IIS 7 on Windows Server 2008

EVANS, JAMES R GS-13 USAF ACC 84 RADES/SCZE james.evans.4 at us.af.mil
Wed May 6 16:26:33 PDT 2015

Hi,
I was previously using IIS 7 on Windows 7, and was running a php script that called the gdal mini drivers to serve up a tiled image set.  Now I'm trying to get it to work on Server 2008.  For some reason, it does not seem to work.  On the IIS log file, I can see the valid request come in, and I can see php calling the mini drivers.  I just don't get an image back on the client side.  The logs from the working IIS on windows 7 looks just like the logs on the non working Windows Server 2008.  It could be some sort of security setting, or a permissions problem.  Also, is there something I need to do to enable the gdal mini drivers?  It's been about 2 years since I set this up previously and I just don't remember having this problem before.  Any hints on how to verify the PHP is working, and how the gdal mini drivers are running would be appreciated.
Thanks,
James