[mapserver-users] [EXTERNAL] Re: Mapserver 7+oracle - wfs getFeature with filter on numeric field

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca
Thu May 14 06:48:11 PDT 2015

And setting it to true doesn't make more sense.
I guess it is already not used when the source is postgis

Thank you very much for your help in this
Steve

"Smith, Michael ERDC-RDE-CRREL-NH" <Michael.Smith at erdc.dren.mil>
2015-05-14 09:43

"Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca" <Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca>
cc
MapserverList OSGEO <mapserver-users at lists.osgeo.org>, thomas bonfort
<thomas.bonfort at gmail.com>
Objet
Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: [mapserver-users] Mapserver 7+oracle - wfs getFeature
with filter on numeric field

The matchCase triggers a string comparison. matchCase doesn't seem to make
sense for a number.

That being said, I can look into the specific case of matchCase and a
numeric comparison and make sire that it isn't used.

Mike
----
Michael Smith
US Army Corps