[mapserver-users] Mapcache - how to deal with changes to mapcache.xml?

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 00:10:59 PDT 2015

if it's a change that does not incur backwards compatibility (e.g.
adding a tileset, changing the cache backend for a tileset,
enabling/disabling a server, ...) you can just issue a graceful
restart on the webserver. In your case (change of resolution), the
path you suggested is the correct one. Note that if you just need to
invalidate the cache because the stored tiles are outdated, you can do
that while the server itself is running (rm -rf on dir, or delete from
tiles in sqlite)

--
thomas