[mapserver-users] UTF grid capabilities MapServer 7 ?

karsten karsten at terragis.net
Wed Oct 14 14:39:23 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I will be teaching a MapServer class the upcoming weekend and really wanted
to add an example about the new UTF grid capabilities for MapServer 7 (seen
this announced in the FOSS4G 2015 MapServer Status Report document I
downloaded.
Does anybody know if there is any working example our there I can look at ,
any documentation (could not even find a mention of UTF Grid in the new
MapServer.pdf  http://mapserver.org/MapServer.pdf for MS 7 nor could I find
any example of the map file syntax to use.

Each and every insight or help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Karsten

Karsten Vennemann
Principal