[mapserver-users] Documentation index missing on mapserver.org (Was: Re: Search in MapServer.org does not work)

Yves Jacolin yves.jacolin at camptocamp.com
Tue Oct 20 07:29:16 PDT 2015

I don't remember exactly the error message, but to be clear, the error was
on genindex po/mo file(s) when using tx client.

Y.

> Hi Yves,
>
> What was your error exactly?
>
> -jeff
>

> On 2015-10-20 10:24 AM, Yves Jacolin wrote:
>
>> Håvard,
>>
>> By index file you mean glossary I guess?
>>
>> FYI, when pushing update for the translation last week, I get one error on
>> this file.
>>
>> Y.
>>
>> On Tuesday, October 20, 2015 10:05:30 Jeff McKenna wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks for pushing this Håvard, I'll dive in...
>>>
>>> -jeff

Responsable Formation et Support
Camptocamp France SAS
Savoie Technolac, BP 352
73377 Le Bourget du Lac, Cedex

Tel (France) : +33 4 58 48 20 43 (new !)
Tel (Suisse) : +41 21 619 10 43
Mob. : +33 6 18 75 42 21
Fax : 04 79 70 15 81

Mail : yves.jacolin at camptocamp.com