[mapserver-users] Update Mapserver at demo.mapserver.org?

Mark Korver mwkorver at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 10:28:17 PDT 2015

Would it help to have Mapserver 7 built as a public AMI (Amazon Machine
Image)?
I could help with that, but I would think that there are probably a number
of preferences in how Mapserver gets built.
For example I would typically build on Ubuntu and use NGINX, just because
that is more familiar to me.
-Mark Korver