[mapserver-users] How avoid to render the NULL value of rasters from maps.

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 13:41:07 PDT 2015

Hi,
I have a catalog of some rasters float32 (geotiffs).
I was not able to find how to avoid that the NULL values that are
offsite of information area could cover the rasters nearest.

I see the mapserver renderize the NULL values as a white color so I try
to use the setting

OFFSITE "#ffffff00"

but unfortunaltelly it put also transparent also some pixel inside the
information area.

The capability to ignore the NULL values is a lack of feature of mapserver
or I'm wrong something ?

Thx.