[mapserver-users] CSV from Mapscript results

Matej Mailing mailing at tam.si
Tue Sep 8 17:03:44 PDT 2015

Thanks, Steve.

It looks I will choose the 2nd option as well. What I don't like with
this "direct" approach though is not using already existing Mapfile
with DATA, CONNECTION and everything set - basically it creates
another point where this data needs to be set and changed for example
when changing access rights, moving data to new server etc., it
increases complexity.

As far as I have checked, there is no for example getData() method to
get the DATA variable, set in the Mapfile. (Perhaps the reason is that
since there is no set, there is no get method as well :-))
However, in this case this would be useful or perhaps I am just
thinking in the wrong direction? :-)

Thanks,
Matej