[mapserver-users] The WFS 2.0 has not the NullCheck

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Thu Sep 10 05:07:37 PDT 2015

Le jeudi 10 septembre 2015 13:48:09, Andrea Peri a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> using the wfs 2.0 settings, in the getcapabilities response, I see the
> wfs don't has the NullCheck comparison operator.
>
> Is this ok or an issue ?

Andrea,

From http://mapserver.org/fr/development/rfc/ms-rfc-105.html:
"""For the sake of compliance testing, rather dummy implementations of
PropertyIsNull and PropertyIsNil operators have been introduced, as MapServer
cannot generate nullable or nillable fields."""

So the NullCheck operator isn't declared in GetCapabilities as there isn't a
real implementation for PropertyIsNull.

Even

http://www.spatialys.com