[mapserver-users] MapFile Generator

Geo-6 support at geo6.be
Thu Sep 10 04:38:55 PDT 2015

Hi everyone,

I just did a full redesign of my « MapFile Generator » PHP application.

The new design should be more user friendly and is more stable.

You can download it here : https://github.com/jbelien/MapFile-Generator

I developed a PHP library to be used if MapScript is not available/enabled.
The PHP library was previously part of the « MapFile Generator » application
but is now  a independant project :
https://github.com/jbelien/MapFile-PHP-Library

The library can now easily be included in any of your project and can be
included in « MapFile Generator » application (see documentation).

The library documentation can be found here :
http://jbelien.github.io/MapFile-PHP-Library/docs/namespaces/MapFile.html

Hope you like it and find it useful.

Have a great day.

Jonathan Beliën