[mapserver-users] html tags in GetFeatureInfo

Horn, Sören Soeren.Horn at geobasis-bb.de
Fri Sep 18 02:13:31 PDT 2015

Hi,

I'm using the GetFeatureInfo to show some column values from a database.
Everything works just fine.

So I tried to write my content with the html syntax, like
in a PostGIS column description (with datatype 'text').

Code snippet from my Getfeatureinfo html:

But the GetFeatureInfo do not interpret the html tags and write the exact column value (with all html tag).

Is there a possibility to use html tags in a PostGIS database that are interpreted by MapServers GetFeatureInfo?

OS:  Debian GNU/Linux 7.8 (wheezy)
kernel: 3.2.0-4-amd64

MapServer: 6.4
PostGIS: 1.5

Best regards,
Sören Horn

Landesvermessung und Geobasisinformation Brandenburg
Dezernat 43 - GDI, Kontaktstelle, INSPIRE-Zentrale
Herr Sören Horn
Heinrich-Mann-Allee 103 - Haus 19, 14473 Potsdam

Mail: soeren.horn at geobasis-bb.de<mailto:soeren.horn at geobasis-bb.de>
Tel.: (03 31) 88 44 - 247
http://www.geobasis-bb.de<http://www.geobasis-bb.de/>