[mapserver-users] tinyows does not show vector layer

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Apr 13 04:53:35 PDT 2016

To followup on the other comments and Jukka's recommendation: you can
set specific parameters for your FastCGI use - in the case of MS4W, we
use the Apache module named 'mod_fcgi', and you can set its parameters
in Apache's 'httpd.conf' file: for a list of these parameters see
http://httpd.apache.org/mod_fcgid/mod/mod_fcgid.html

An example setting to limit the maximum time a process is running/alive
to 10 seconds:

   FcgidProcessLifeTime 10

-jeff

--