[mapserver-users] Symbol size in meters, width in pixels units

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu Apr 14 06:00:03 PDT 2016

Thomas,

Please take a moment to review this library:

http://www.angusj.com/delphi/clipper.php

I've used the JavaScript version to do offsets in the browser. It could
be used to offset and linestring or polygon object like a circle and
IIRC, it also does one sided offsets. It also does lots of other cool
things like polygon clipping intersection, union, difference, etc.

This might be a handy set of tools for geoprocessing and offsets in
geometry space.

-Steve W