[mapserver-users] File name substitution in TILEINDEX file name?

Jim Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 12:00:42 PDT 2016

URLs: Yes (because GDAL is involved and /vsicurl/ is probably
available), but it is going to be a lot slower than pointing to the file
directly.  Using consistent names (and potentially letting version
control handle history), creating consistent names via hard or symbolic
links (or saving twice as the consistent name and the dated name), or
rebuilding the tileindex are all probably better solutions if possible.