[mapserver-users] MAP file INCLUDE with wildcard

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Apr 28 07:29:15 PDT 2016

Hi Ian,

This would be a very useful enhancement, to help managing mapfile
layers.  Would you file a ticket for this?  (just so the idea is not
lost in email archives)  Once the ticket is filed, we can apply the
"Enhancement" label: here is a list of the open enhancements

  https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/labels/Enhancement

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna