[mapserver-users] How increase the tolerance for GetFeatureInfo over a line dataset

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Aug 23 10:23:56 PDT 2016

Hi Andrea,

I have tested a GetFeatureInfo (through a query in QGIS 2.16) with

   TOLERANCE 50
   TOLERANCEUNITS pixels

and it correctly returns text query results with a large radius.  I
would note that if you are also testing through QGIS, there is a nasty
'feature' in the 2.x releases where I must manually delete my cache, if
I want to see changes in any of my WMS services (for example, after I
change my mapfile I must delete the contents of the QGIS cache folder).

I am using MS4W 3.1.4 (MapServer 7.0.1).

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/