[mapserver-users] About the WFS 2.0 stored query example

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Wed Dec 21 08:47:36 PST 2016

On mercredi 21 décembre 2016 12:50:28 CET Rahkonen Jukka (MML) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Håvard already made a doc issue, but I fear now that it is not only doc
> issue. When I tested my improved XML file I had also the inline stored
> query description active in the mapfile. I haven't had success yet with
> reading the description from file. However, this workflow works for me:

> - prepare the XML definition
> - remove white space and line feeds
> - escape all double quotes with backslash
> - copy the string into wfs storedquery inlinedef
>
> I was testing on Linux, Mapserver 7.0.3.

Jukka,

I suspect an issue with the text editor you used. The <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> prolog line
is not needed if your XML is valid and UTF-8 encoded (it is the XML default encoding). And in the msautotest suite,
https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/blob/branch-7-0/msautotest/wxs/data/wfs_200_allgeoms_filestoredquery.xml , there's no
such line.

Even

http://www.spatialys.com